Human Resource Management Concentration
Human resource management emphasizes the basic foundation of any organization: the people. Involved with recruiting, managing and directing people of an organization, human resource management (HRM) covers a wide territory, as all the processes and programs that involve people are included in HR. Professionals in HRM are growing in demand; the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a job demand increase of nine percent over the next few years!
一道本不卡免费高清Our MBA in human resource management is designed for both seasoned professionals who wish to advance in HRM and beginners who seek a career change into this growing profession.
What skills will I gain as a student of the Human Resource Management program?
- In-depth knowledge of critical HRM topics: You will become an expert in critical HRM areas, including diversity, leadership, change management, training, managing teams and strategic HRM.
- Practical application to real-world problems:Through the help of our instructors who have real-world HRM experience, you will apply conceptual thinking to specific, day-to-day issues faced by HRM professionals.
- Scientific inquiry and critical thinking: You will learn to access and apply the most current and relevant management theories regarding a comprehensive range of local and global HRM issues.
- Ethical and social responsibility in a diverse world: You will study and integrate into practice the ethical groundings of business in historical and modern contexts.
- Communication: You will become highly skilled at expressing your ideas and work through speaking, professional writing and working in teams.
- Professionalism: You will be prepared to interact confidently with others in local and global professional environments, becoming a more effective citizen and a greater asset to your organization and society.
Why should I choose the Saint Xavier University Human Resource Management program?
- Networking opportunities: Insight into real-world issues and opportunities to connect with other working professionals abound through the Society of Human Resource Management student chapter.
- Engaged faculty: HRM experts who are active in the profession provide guidance and support throughout your studies.
- AACSB accreditation: This premiere accreditation standard ensures the highest quality of business education.
- Flexibility: This program is highly flexible, offering both online and classroom courses at our campus.
- Accelerated courses: Our classes are all configured in an eight-week format, rather than typical 16-week offerings, which allows well-prepared students to complete the program in approximately one year.
- Our 171-year history of excellence: Founded in 1846, Saint Xavier University has long been a part of Chicago history, with a strong and enduring reputation for high-quality academics and community engagement.
- Cost: The cost of our program is competitive with other AACSB-accredited programs.
If you have additional questions, please contact: