一道本不卡免费高清A degree in Hospitality Management positions you for immediate placement and lifelong career in one of the fastest growing industries in the world!
Hospitality is a multibillion-dollar industry and skilled hospitality managers are in high demand. The opportunities are endless -- Hospitality Managers work in a vast number of professions spanning hotels, restaurants, parks and recreation, travel and tourism, food service, health care nutrition, institutional services, retail, cruise ships, resorts, spas, wedding planning and catered events. A degree in Hospitality Management prepares students to become leaders in a high-demand career!
一道本不卡免费高清Hospitality Management students master a blend of professionalism, business, analytical skills, best practices in hospitality management, and diversity awareness to be prepared for today's challenging marketplace. Hospitality Management students learn to:
- Provide high quality customer service to consumers
- Plan, organize and facilitate professional meetings and events
- Manage staff and operations in Hospitality industries
- Lead diverse groups of managers and staff in an inclusive environment
- Incorporate people centered business strategies to achieve a successful and profitable business
- Manage hospitality databases and budgets
If you have additional questions, please contact:
Office of Admission
Phone: 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798)